Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

If you're looking for a quality stylist your search is over. My name is Kristal Rose and I've been cutting hair for over 10 years. The past six years have been spent in the hip and trendy Fairfax/Melrose district of Los Angeles.

My range of clients allow me to express my artistic abilities in a variety of ways. My specialties include:

For Men
  • Cuts
  • Styling
  • Grooming (ear, nose, upper shoulders, back, neck)
  • Neck shave
  • Ear Tweezing
  • Fascial Shaping

For Women

  • Classic cut & coloring
  • Creative cut & coloring
  • Extensions - Balmain of Paris
  • Protein Straightening
  • Body wave
  • Styling
  • Blowouts
  • Specializing in natural curly hair

Make-Up

  • Classic & creative
  • Wedding
  • Photo Shoots
  • Men's natural make-up
  • Glamour

Contact me for a free consultation. I'd be happy to discuss your hair objectives.

647 Martel Ave
Studio 102
Los Angeles, CA 90036
213-880-8658

Kristal Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment